It’s 2020, time for a site refresh! What’s best to start a new year, then hitting the refresh button on your blog and provide a new style? I’ve chosen a new Theme called Uku from Elmastudio, the same studio that designed the previous theme I used. I’ve also been reviewing the menu structure, the category division, allocation of some news and am in the process of reviewing a few tags.
The structure of the blog will now focus on 4 areas:
- People: this is where I treat topics that are focused on the individual, particularly around Skills Development, The Future of Work and what I see as the critical skills to succeed.
- Organisation: This is where I collect the posts related to what impacts the entire organisation, with a particular focus on Organisation Design, Change Management, Transformation, and am starting a Tools Collection.
- Experience: This is where I group the posts related to Experience, both in terms of Customer and Employees.
- Inspiration: This is where I group all the posts related to my sources of inspirations, particularly the Book Reviews I do, the events I take part, a new category on Videos I like, and my Quotes Collection.
- About: links to my profile, the posts that are about myself or this blog,
I’ve also started a Newsletter: Once a week you can receive updates from this blog, and occasionally some more reflections on topics that are of interest for my audience. Feel free to subscribe on the Newsletter page.
As usual, feel free to send any feedback you might have on the 2020 site refresh either through the comments below or the contact page.